Friday 11 April 2014

Hello and welcome to my brand new LNYDP Blog! You can read my NEW blog, (if indeed you feel it is worth reading lol) every Friday from 1pm UK time). 

WARNING: This Blog contains LNYDP office gossip, behind the scenes footage at LNYDP and plenty of utterly random Joe ramblings! You have been warned lol!!

Now I can already see (imagine) many of you looking rather worried and thinking OH NO, not another long and dull blog to have to read! But fear not, this blog will be both interesting and more importantly SHORT!! I promise!!




Alf and I bonding on the Kitchen floor!
Alfie with his LNYDP Lanyard!
As this is my very first LNYDP blog, I feel I should properly introduce myself. My name is Joe Bone and I am Head of Merchandise and Logistics for LNYDP. I am also, some may say (more importantly) Dog Dad to LNYDP Mascot Alfie, whom as I speak is currently looking at me with Puppy eyes asking for yet another tummy tickle!!


(Yes He did just get a Tickle)!!


 #nomakeupselfie



  • Today I shall start by addressing the Global trend and phenomenon that is the #nomakeupselfie. I felt it was only correct that at LNYDP we should get involved and donate to such a great cause. Plus Alfie was only to keen to volunteer for the #nomakeupselfie…….(see below) 
LNYDP cancer Research UK donation


Little Alfie in his Polo Shirt post Bath time....#nomakeup




















  • Cancer Research is a great cause and over £8,000,000 or $13,000,000 Million has been raised to date! I believe this has helped fund 10 new clinical trials which is fantastic news. Plus it was great fun to get involved and raise awareness! Alfie had a barking great time! Excuse the pun....



  • LNYDP now nominates: @TournamentofRoses(RoseParade) for the #nomakeup selfie



Future LNYDP Merchandise....Onesie!?



  • As Head of Merchandise I am starting to plan Items for the 2015 LNYDP event!? We have had some great brain storming sessions and frankly some not so great ones.  However the most controversial Idea to date  has been the possible introduction of an LNYDP onesie!? What do you guys think!? Personally I'm a huge fan (see below)...


  •  Just for amusement I have attached a mock up of an LNYDP onesie and well for even more amusement (at my expense sadly) a picture of me wearing my rather awesome onesie! Be kind pleaseee, as I think my Girlfriend may have disowned me after seeing this…. Lol!
Me in my Onesie (Less said the better!!) lol

The New LNYDP Onesie???


Do you guys have any other Ideas for Clothing and Merchandise Items? Let me know @ joe@destinationevents.com. The more outrageous and outside the box ideas the better!


Caking and Baking


  • Finally and on a completely unrelated note to LNYDP. I want to congratulate my amazing girlfriend and Alfie’s Dog Mum (Mom) on having her Gluten Free Cakes stocked in the best chain of Deli’s in West London. The cakes look amazing and taste even better! If your in London, message me and I will make sure we get a couple of FREE cakes over to you! P.s. any ideas for future flavours would be most welcome!? I also feel that a special LNYDP Cake should be baked? Agree? And ideas as to what it should look like?
  • A selection of Kmac and Co's finest! 
    My fave, Ginger Spice delight! 

LNYDP Song Of The Week



  • Finally the LNYDP song of the week! No question about it and no better song in the universe to kick start this blog....Starring the incredible, talented and uber cool Bebe Winans.....



That is the end of this week's Blog I'm afraid...It wasn't tooo painful to read was it? lol Stay tuned as they say in show biz for more LNYDP and Alfie gossip next week! P.s. Rumour has it Little Alfie may have found a Doggie Girlfriend....!!! BUT more on that next Friday x




No comments:

Post a Comment